Friday, May 1, 2009

God is good

I laid in bed extra long this morning because I knew it would be the last time I would be in this oh-so-comfy bed for awhile. I laid there thinking about how lucky I am. For some reason, either the long-line of worriers that I come from or from my many past experiences of being let down, I just feel as if the things in life that I'm so excited about will never come into fruition. Like I am just waiting for the ball to drop where I'm going to be let down. Sad...I know...I try very hard to qwell those thoughts and live my life with the dogma of positive-thinking, but this feeling is very hard for me to shake most of the time...

But it's TODAY! I leave for the airport in a few short hours to go on the trip of a lifetime. Amazing....God is so good...

No comments:

Post a Comment