Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Greece here we come! Hopefully...

Fast forward one year and I am headed to Europe again! Yay! I am so incredibly excited! Greece is another one of those places that I have seen pictures of and have dreamt about the chance to see for myself one day. I can hardly wait to meet the people, taste the food, discover the ruins for myself, and wander around....lost in a sea of those lovely white houses with blue roofs. I have been researching this trip for months and can hardly wait to get on that plane Thursday. That is, of course, if we are allowed. The volcano in Iceland is causing chaos with international travel and I am hoping that Brandon and I will be able to steer clear of the mess. With all of the things that could go wrong before a big trip, volcanic ash was not even a teeny tiny little thought in the back of my mind....who knew? Anyway...I think we will be fine. Brandon and I will board that plane on Thursday...God-willing. We are very blessed to be able to take a trip like this. I feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment